Bingo is a fun game enjoyed by millions worldwide. Bingo began in Italy in the 1500s. Originally this game of chance formed a part of the Italian national lottery. However it was soon to gain popularity across Europe as a fun pastime enjoyed mainly by the upper classes. It was not until Bingo moved across to the United States did the famous call of "Bingo' enter the picture.
Bingo Tips and Tricks
While we all understand that bingo is a game of luck, there are some bingo tips and bingo tricks you can use to improve your chances. By following these 10 bingo tips listed below, you may find your money lasts longer!
- Luck: By far, the most important of all online bingo tips is to keep in mind that this is a game of luck. You may win, but nothing can guarantee this. Do not pay any money for bingo strategy guides or anything promising you guaranteed riches. The fun of this game is in toying with chance!
- Sign-Up Bonuses: Play only at those sites which offer the best sign-up bonuses. Why use only your own money, when certain sites will give 100%, even 200% matching bonuses? With these bonuses, your money will last much longer, giving you a better chance of hitting some good prizes.
- Understand T&C: Many sites have Terms & Conditions for exactly how much money you can withdraw and when. It’s a good idea to know all of these rules before you start playing.
- Guaranteed Money: Play at sites which offer guaranteed prizes or jackpot games. Especially those with higher prizes. Sure, it’s all luck, but if you win, it might as well be a £1,000 prize instead of £50! Don’t you agree?
- Free Bingo: Most sites will offer free bingo games at certain times of the day, week or month. Know which sites offer free bingo and when. This is the only no-risk bingo strategy tip and should be taken advantage of.
- Follow Promotions: Each bingo site offers a variety of promotions to choose from. Stay up to date on seasonal promotions, sing-up promotions, referral bonuses and more. Take advantage of those which are beneficial to your playing style. This is an easy way to grab some quick cash for very little effort.
- Change Cards: Most sites give players the option to switch their cards once they take a look at them. Of course, this should be done before you actually pay for them. Do this only when your cards do not give you a good “feeling.” In a game of luck, it’s best to go with your gut.
- Site Selection: Be selective about where exactly you choose to play. Keep your goal in mind. If you are only looking to have a good casual time, then pick a place with good chat games. If you want to have the best chance of winning cash, use a site with good bonuses, promotions and free games.
- Use Auto Options: Most sites give players a lot of automatic options. Some of the more popular include auto-daubing your card and best card forward. Use these! This way you will never miss a called number again! It also ensures that if you hit something, you are guaranteed to claim and collect your winnings.
- Avoid Crowds: To give yourself the best chance of actually winning, you ideally want to find a large guaranteed jackpot game with a small number of players. Of course, this is not always possible. However, try to avoid rooms with a lot of other players. Simply put, the more players you are competing against, the lower are your chances of victory.
No matter which online bingo tips you follow, nothing can guarantee you will actually win, but they can ensure that you’ll have a great time! Your money will last longer, which also improves your chances. Who knows, maybe you will be one of the lucky ones! Enjoy your bingo games, make friends and chat it up!