We, at Natural Intelligence, are committed to protecting the privacy rights of our users. Therefore, we design and maintain on an ongoing basis, a privacy compliance framework under which our users will be able to get information and exercise their rights with respect to their information and privacy.
Information We Collect and How We Use It: When you download, access and/or use of our App, we collect certain information about your visit, interaction with content and some additional technical information about the device and system from which you are consuming the services.
The information is used to operate the App, provide you with the services, improve them over time, monitor analytics and statistics and enable us to sync and resolve payment issued with our business partners (including clients, vendors and affiliates).
We will not share your information unless we are required to by law, or as required to provide you with our App and services.
Last Updated: October 22, 2020
- Our Legal Bases of Processing. We process and use Personal Information in accordance with data protection laws. Our legal ground for processing your Personal Information will typically be one or more of the following:
- Legitimate Interests. We may use some of your Personal Information where we have legitimate business grounds to do so. We use this Personal Information to operate, improve and promote the Services (for example, when we customize your experience of the Services or for analytics purposes) and to protect our business (for example, to prevent fraud or ensuring the App security).
- Legal Obligations. In some cases, our use of your personal information will be necessary to comply with regulatory obligations or legal requirements (for example, addressing complaints from users or authorities);
- Consent. In certain cases. We will ask for your consent to process and use your Personal Information in order to provide additional services (for example, when you subscribe to our newsletters or provide us Personal Information to get tailored offers). When we rely on consent as our legal basis of processing You can withdraw your consent by contacting us at: email@example.com.
- Information We Collect. When you visit the App or use the Services, we may collect certain information about your visit and usage of the App and the Services, in one or more of the following ways:
- Device Information: For delivering and compatibility purposes, so as for language, geographic location, and time zone, we collect device information such as device type and version, operating system type, language and version, and information that can be extracted out of a user agent, such as browser type and version, screen resolution.
- Interactions and Usage: In order to provide the Services, operate the App, and keep improving it, so as to be able to sync with our Partners and affiliates, we collect information about your interaction and use of the Services, such as URLs from which you were directed to the App and to which you are referred from the App, internal URLs of the App in which you visited and your actions with respect to the Services (such as a view or click), date/time stamp of App use, the timing for clicks and page-views.
- Log Files: We collect information through server log files, but also by deploying tracking technologies within the App, such as pixel tags. We do this to analyze trends, track user’s engagement, and interaction with the App and respective Services. The type of information collected may include internet protocol (IP) addresses that your Internet Service Provider allocated to your device. We collect IP for a limited time and for specific purposes. One is to better understand your geographic location (country, region, and language) and therefore be able to provide the Services in your own language and relevant to your place of origin. Second, we use automated tools to analyze IP addresses and flag those that are fraudulent.
Some of the Services will require you to submit specific Personal Information. In such a case, you can choose whether you want to use such Services or not. Be aware that even if you provided us with your Personal Information, you have the full right to withdraw such consent at any time (please refer to section 8 below to get further details about opting out and withdrawing consent).
To generally provide you with the App, Services, and constantly improve them. We will use your information to (a) administer and make available the App and Services to you; (b) further develop and generally improve the App and the Services; (c) counting and tracking purposes of referrals and Ads (as defined under section 5); (d) validation of users as human and anti-fraud monitoring (e) respond to your inquiries and other communications with you; (f) identify or authenticate your access and use of the App.
We do not share Personal Information about you with third parties, except for the following circumstances:
- Other Third Parties. We may send or otherwise share your Information to/with various third parties that help us with our business operations (for example, customer service operators and email or phone administration providers), that help us understand how our users use the App and Services, operate them and to improve them.
- Merger, Sale, or Bankruptcy. In the event that NI or one of our affiliated entities is acquired by or merged with, a third party entity, or otherwise sells all or part of our/its assets, we may (and hereby reserve the right to) transfer or assign the Personal Information and other information we have collected or received. In such a case, we will require the acquiring entity to post its data practices and provide you with any of your rights as per the jurisdiction of your residency.
- Cookies and Tracking Technologies. You may set your device to refuse and/or block any cookies from the App or third party services (for more details please refer to Section 3.b hereof).
- Review and update or request to remove your Personal Information from our servers (for more details please refer to Section 7).
- Access the Personal Information that we keep about you. We will need to ask you to provide us certain credentials to make sure that you are who you claim you are. If you find that the Personal Information is not accurate, complete or updated, then please provide us the necessary information to correct it.
- Contact us if you want to withdraw your consent to the processing of your Personal Information. Exercising this right will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- Object to the processing of your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes, in case your Personal Information used for such purpose.
- Have a right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority.
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) - European Representative. Pursuant to Article 27 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Natural Intelligence Ltd. has appointed European Data Protection Office (EDPO) as its GDPR representative in the EU. You can contact EDPO regarding matters pertaining to the GDPR by:
- Sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Using EDPO’s online request form at https://www.edpo.brussels/contact
- Writing to EDPO at Avenue Huart Hamoir 71, 1030 Brussels, Belgium
Last updated: October 2020